HairMake Up & NailsSkincareRandom & More

Monday, October 6, 2014

Regular blogger?

I've put a lot of time and thought into this and I've considered blogging regularly.   As a young teenager years and years ago, it was my hobby and my passion to log online and connect with the world.  Blogging was huge when I was young.  YouTube wasn't quite around yet at the time.  I'm sure people reading this now would ask, why blog when you can film like everyone else? Yes, that's true, but there's just too many things to consider (as with many others who would like to do the same but are just as hesitant).

Let's just say if I were to fast forward my life 2.5 years down the road where my boyfriend and I have finally gotten a place of our own, the chances of me blogging would be much higher.  

Anyway, I feel like vlogging and filming is some sort of an investment.  As of now, we are trying to save up for a house.  It's been long time coming for the both of us and I think it's also a huge milestone in our relationship.  I don't feel comfortable with filming if the quality "sucks".  I don't want to deal with the issues where the colour isn't right, or the video isn't clear, all because I don't have the proper equipment.  Not saying I have to spend a fortune on equipment to achieve optimum quality, but I want quality work (I'm not willing to spend $250 on a camera if this goal of mine doesn't last).

It seemed so easy back then the amount of effort I put into web design, graphic design, and just sitting down to write.  The inspiration back then was endless.    Then again, blogging is very different than filming.  

I also work a full time job and cook every day after work.  With that being said, I'm often pretty tired.  

I do live in a place that snows for about 7 months of the year, so natural sunlight doesn't last for very long.  Weekends would be the best time I could "film".  Not sure how I feel about people giving me the weird look talking to the camera (we don't live alone).  

I will try my best to take pictures of things I'm using that are beauty related.  Let's hope this will be the beginning of an inspirational journey.  

PS.  I can't believe this was created back in 2010....time passes by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment