HairMake Up & NailsSkincareRandom & More

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Alive!!

Yes, so I realize it's been a long time. One of my excuses being that I can't really get good close up focused shots with my camera. It's a canon with 7.0px, so it's a little outdated. But as I'm typing this I remembered the other day I discovered I am able to focus in really close with my iPhone 4's back camera.

Anyway, I didn't check the date of my last post, but I know it's been a really long time. Since I don't have a review, I did a tag. Now, I've been following Jen from frmheadtotoe and watching her videos for a long time and I saw her do this tag the other day. I thought it was pretty neat, and at the same time, pretty hard questions to answer...some a little weird, not going to lie. So you can head over to the Random page to check out what my answers are. I had fun doing them!! My answers would have more enthusiasm to them if I had finished them the same day I started, but I had things to do...so I attempted to hiberate my laptop and come back and finish, but I had to start over.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment