HairMake Up & NailsSkincareRandom & More

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skincare Update!

Hope everyone is well. Been doing a bit of procrastinating on updating, but no worries, I'm always thinking of what to review next...there's just so much to choose from. I've had quite a few things come in the mail, but I don't think I'll review them just yet because there's many products I feel like other people don't review, and it's a good opportunity for me to get ahead start on it. 

I purchased some products from ELF from their studio line, and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. I used the 50% off coupon as well, and it was well worth it. If I were to review the brushes, I'll probably review the original brushes first so we have a comparison. Anyway, I've added a new review under skincare, it's for drugstore cleansers that I've tried out.

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment