HairMake Up & NailsSkincareRandom & More

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Review: Hair

Okay, today has been hectic, but everything does get done.  As promised, I'd have a review ready by today, and it's still Tuesday for me, so I made it on time.  So the first thing I decided to review on, and I thought it was good timing since I had to go out and buy some anyway, it's hair coloring products.  Review turned out a little longer than I expected.  There's just too much to say about it, and I tried to keep it brief, and educating as much as I could.  So if anyone has questions about anything I didn't mention, just comment the entry.  I've gotten many things in the mail recently, so I'll eventually review those products as well.  That's it for tonight, going to relax since I've been doing things non-stop today.  Again, probably next review is next Tuesday?  If I have time, tomorrow is possible, but I highly doubt it.  Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great start to this week. :)  

QUICK UPDATE:  Apparently on some pages the comments link isn't showing up even though I have it enabled.  Others are having the same problem as well.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment