HairMake Up & NailsSkincareRandom & More

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Halfway there...?

Thanks for stopping by cosmetelligent!   This page is still under development, but I'm looking into adding more here and there if blogspot permits me to do so.  Anyway, since I'm lacking an "about" page, to briefly sum up the purpose of this page, it's basically a review site.  I'll be focusing mainly on hair, make-up, nails, and other beauty related products/tools, and possibly little side notes on gaming (whatever is worth a mention ;) ).  So as time goes on, each time I update I will probably adjust the page to hopefully provide improved navigation and more neat tools.  

Approximately sometime next week I'll have up my very first review (hopefully), if not by tomorrow...so something to look forward to.  Just to make it clear, everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to products.  Skincare products on one hand all comes down to each person's skin type (products used on myself), so other skin types similar to myself can get an idea of the product and how it works.  

This pretty much concludes this entry.  We'll see next post. :)

Brushes:  Brushes Download

1 comment: